5-channel / 4 axis stepper motor controller
- 5-Channel Stepper motor controller / CNC-Controller with actual SMD-Technology
- Main voltage 115 – 240 Volt / 47 – 63 Hz.
- Motor current 5 x 3,5 Ampere
- Microstep controller Resolution 1/10-Step / 2000 Steps/Rev.
- 5 Connections for 5 brushless Motor / Stepper motor
- Connection with parallel port and Software WIN PCNC Light, Economy or USB with WIN PCNC USB or Profi version. ( Also possible:MACH3, USBCNC, NC-Easy LINUX EMC and LINUX CNC and much other stepper driver software.)
- “Sleep-Function” for controlling current down
- Oszillation motor-Connection 24 Volt by PWM controllable ( for example: Tangential knife ) or 24 Volt constant for motor Break by ST-plug
- 2 relais for maximum 1200 Watt by Software switchable (up from WIN PCNC Light), 230 Volt, max. 6,0 A / Plug (for example Air compressor, cooling, exhaust, dust extraction).
- 0 – 10 Volt for connecting a HF converter for an high frequency spindle
- 12 Status-LEDs for monitoring all important function (Power, Toggle, Move, X, Y, Z, C; Overheat, Emergency stop, Relais: Spindle / Cooling, Short Circuit)
- Connection possibility of 4 end- or. Reference switches and one Emergency Stop switch
- Motor connection by D-Sub 9-pin. (C-Axis: 15-pin.)
- Emergency-Stop Switch
- Overheating protection
- Short circuit protection
Because almost 90% of the demand for a 5-channel microstep control and subsequent expansion of an additional axis, the production of the 4-channel control won’t be produced any more in the near future!