SheetCAM TNG with English manual
2.5D CAM SOFTWARE
SheetCAM TNG as a full version with English user interface and manual as a download file.
With SheetCAM TNG, you get a powerful CAM software in the 2D and 2.5D area and at great value-for-money.
With its extensive functions for CNC machining such as milling, drilling and plasma cutting, SheetCAM is not only used by hobbyists but also in industry.
Download the free trial version!
(incl. German VAT)
With SheetCAM TNG to the “optimal” milling program
Clear user guidance
With the clear operating instructions and user guidance of SheetCAM TNG, you will quickly achieve good results. Mistakes made are easy to correct, and the CAM program automatically excludes many possible errors.
Intelligent layer concept – quick and easy “programming”
Due to the intelligent layer concept, the program is particularly suitable for projects in which you can mill a large number of shapes to the same depth. By intelligently dividing the drawing components over several layers, you can quickly and easily program machine parts with several layers.
Numerous postprocessors included
A large number of postprocessors are included in the scope of delivery. In addition to the postprocessor for our in-house KinetiC-NC controller, this is available for controllers from Heidenhain, Isel, Trumpf and popular PC control programs such as Mach3 (also suitable for Mach2), PC-NC, WinPC-NC, WinCNC or TurboCNC.
“Optimal” milling program
A big advantage of SheetCAM TNG compared to other CAM programs is the fact that all processes for manufacturing the workpiece (pockets, shapes, holes) can be changed, inserted, deleted or executed in a different order as often as required. On command, SheetCAM TNG generates the CNC program new each time so that you can achieve an “optimal” milling program, even with the help of the built-in simulation.
Ideal for series production
The possibility of arranging any number of workpieces on the material and machining them together should also be mentioned. Workpieces can be duplicated or copied. Copies are entirely independent of the original, and you can modify the machining processes freely. Duplicates, on the other hand, “inherit” the machining processes of the original. The CAM program is ideal for series production.
License use of the full English version of SheetCAM TNG
You can use SheetCAM TNG commercially. You need one license per copy used on a PC. If you copy SheetCAM TNG to another PC and uninstall the program on the original PC, you do not need another license.
Functions of the CAM software SheetCAM TNG
- Import of drawing data in .dxf, .hpgl or .svg format
- Read in data in Excellon format. This format is used to output drilling data from PCB layout programs such as Eagle.
- Input of the machine parameters and the machine zero point
- Input of the workpiece parameters and the workpiece zero point
- Visualization of the machine table and the raw material used
- Splitting a drawing into several layers, if this has not been done in the CAD program yet
- Create and manage tool tables
- Direct approach to coordinate points
- Defining the tool change position and control commands for a tool changer
- Milling of contours on, and also left or right of the shape
- Beam cutting processes (plasma, flame, laser, water jet)
- Clearing pockets, islands are automatically detected
- Drilling with automatic hole detection
- Thread cutting, conventional or with automatic thread cutting machine
- Thread milling for internal and external threads
- Selection of different approach and retract strategies for the tool
- Immersion of the milling cutter with ramping function. This allows the plunging of milling cutters that do not cut over the centre.
- Milling or beam cutting of any text
- Define ridges that keep a cut-out workpiece in the raw material
- Copy, duplicate, rotate and mirror workpieces. Multiple arrangements of a workpiece on the blank to save material and time
- Alignment of the drawing according to the actual position of the clamped workpiece
- Manual insertion of G-code instructions at any point in the program
- Display of the tool paths and rapid traverses in the top view (X-Y) or in 3D view with free rotation
- Simulation of the finished milling program
- Selection of the postprocessor for CNC control. Among others, there are postprocessors for KinetiC-NC, Heidenhain, Isel, HPGL, Mach2/3, Trumpf, TurboCNC, PC-NC, WinPC-NC and WinCNC.
- Any number of CNC program generation from the defined machining processes
- Saving of jobs with drawing, tool table and machining processes
- Automatic documentation with tools and workflow
The following steps are usually required to generate a milling program, with SheetCAM TNG:
- Create the drawing with any CAD program. It is essential to make sure that the elements to be milled (shapes, pockets, holes) are distributed to the correct layers. All parts that you want to mill to the same depth with the same tool belong on one layer. Exceptions are holes and threads because here minimum and maximum circle diameters can be selected when creating the work processes. Even if the automatic recognition of islands or inner and outer shapes would not lead to the desired result, you have to divide the elements up into different layers.
- If not already done, create the required tools or load a tool table.
- Open the drawing.
- Create work processes.
- Make sure that the correct postprocessor is selected.
- Generate and save the CNC program with the postprocessor.
- Save the job.
- Check the generated program with the simulation if necessary.
If it turns out that changes are necessary, in that case only the previously saved job must be started. You can store the drawing, tools and machining processes in it. After you made the changes, the milling program is regenerated. This quick and easy modification of existing applications is one of the main strengths of SheetCAM TNG.
CNC-STEP is official SheetCAM distributor in Germany.