Industrial milling machine
Industrial milling machine made of steel
CNC milling machine designed with extra stability for demanding industrial applications.
The industrial milling machine of the brand new AceroDURO series is perfectly designed for machining solid materials like steel or stainless steel. The CNC machine provides maximum stability and fulfils the highest demands in the industrial sector.
All AceroDURO types are equipped with ball screw spindles and a massive steel frame. Machine types with an X-axis of 1000mm or more are deliverable with a stable underframe made of steel.
from 9.621,15 €
(incl. German VAT)
CNC milling machine “AceroDURO” for industrial applications
The surrounding steel frame of the machine is made of steel profiles and provides extreme torsional stiffness. Therefore the AceroDURO can machine steel, stainless steel and other non-ferrous metals with excellent accuracy.
The steel frame is made of steel profiles and provides extreme torsional stiffness. Therefore the AceroDURO can machine steel, stainless steel and other non-ferrous metals with excellent accuracy.
Benefits of the AceroDURO are:
- High accuracy due to manual adjustments of all mechanical elements.
- Extreme torsional stiffness due to heavy steel components
- Brushless drive motors (quantity depends on the AceroDURO type) with 4,2 amperes each.
- Repeat accuracy 0,01mm / backlash +/- 0,015mm
- Deliverable in 16 sizes
- Freely configurable for more precision.
Each AceroDURO milling machine includes:
- CNC control Zero3, up to 4 axes + added B-axis * (*optional)
- CAD / CAM Software ContruCAM-3D worth 1499,00 Euro (Full Version with all postprocessors)
- 4 selectable RAL colours for the cheeks of the housing and side parts of the machine (RAL 6029, 5010, 9005, 7004). The regular equipment is delivered in white; other colours are available at extra charge.
- T-slot plate made of aluminium profiles with a thickness of 16 mm, multiple screwed
- Unlimited free support
- Safety housing or safety fence
- Z-travel distance of approximately 180mm and clearance height of 180mm
Steel profiles up to 32mm thickness
The AceroDURO is made of steel profiles up to 32mm width. The profile of the bridge element is massively built with dimensions of 25 x 120 mm and gets additionally supported on the Y-Axis by 20mm thick HIWIN linear guidings having a high torsional stiffness.
Milling steel with industrial quality
The CNC machine is completely made for 2D or 3D milling of steel and stainless steel including softer materials like wood or plastic of course. Extremely stable designed mechanical components combined with 20mm thick HIWIN linear guidings on all axes result in a total weight of 450 kilograms (AceroDURO industrial milling machine with underframe, travel distance 1000 x 1000 mm)
Milling stainless steel
All Prices including German VAT