Photo engraving machine
GranitoGrav Module for engraving photos
from 6.543,81 €
(incl. German VAT)
Module for perfect picture engravings
The GranitoGrav is a professional engraving module, which creates first-class-quality, hand-made looking photo engravings on stone, granite, and glass by using a rotating diamond tool.
Due to the open construction, the operator can mount the complete machine over big workpieces, for example, gravestones.
The engraving machine comes with the following features:
- Special 5-axes control with an optocoupler
- All in all 5 digital power amplifiers for failure-free operation
- No expensive laser systems for hight-sensing needed, the system levels out about 2,5 mm hight differences independently
- Easy to operate software including examples so that you can start immediately.
- Lifetime phone-support including Live Support via TeamViewer
- All software Updates for 10 years from purchasing-date for free.
- Favourable tooling cost of about 0,50 Euro for a photo engraving object of ca. 10×15 cm
- For engraving fonts, vector graphics, hatchings, QR codes, photoengraving
- Optional we can construct a special substructure for your application.
Additional round objects can also be crafted by using our optional rotation-axis.
Engrave stone, glass mirrors
Engrave images, graphics and letterings on granite and marble as well as on glass and mirror glass with a diamond tool. Due to the open construction of the High-Z, the operator can mount the image engraving machine over large workpieces, for example, gravestones. Because the diamond tool only grinds the surface of the material, there is just a need for essential fixation. The photo engraver doesn’t need to be screwed in place solidly. Craftsmen like stone cutters and sculptors can offer additional benefits to their clients.
The handling of the picture engraving machine
Simply load your color or black/white photo into the therefor developed module in CAD-CAM-Software ConstruCAM-3D , insert desired output-size and calculate the milling-paths.
This file will be opened in the machine-software and sent directly to the machine.
It’s as simple as that!
No programming skills needed
The CAM software works off your data accurately in a very short time and creates excellent photos in all above-mentioned materials with the CNC Router High-Z/T and the GranitoGrav photo module.
The milling costs are extremely low: Quills cost about 6 Euro per piece and stand about 3-5 large images in granite.
A photo with a size of 300 x 230 mm requires a processing time of 40-50 minutes approximately. Pictures of 15 x 10 cm are already in about 12-15 minutes.
The innovation for all stone, natural stone companies, stone processing, tombstones, monument design, etc.
Ideal for tombstones and memorials, as well as glass engravings in finest quality.
Below will find quite a few videos to GranitoGrav applications in glass, granite, bottles, glasses, etc. !
Engravers operating principle of GranitoGrav
In the spindle recording of grinding head with a brushless motor driven each grinding tool of 2, 35 mm shank can be used.
The photo or the graphics are processed so dragging.
All grayscale in the photo is taken into account and regulated the pressure of the grinding tool via a special electronic system and the software so that lighter and darker areas are generated in the material to be processed, which ultimately represent a photo.
Also, vector graphics, fonts, etc. can be engraved.
We keep ready a font package with Gothic, Greek and Russian fonts (total 230 fonts) for you!
This can be even different completed and engraved in different shades of grey.
|A CE compliant commissioning of our CNC machines requires the assembly of the safety enclosure and the suction adapter.|
Applications of GranitoGrav picture engraving machine
- Stone carvings
- Granite photo engraving
- Glass engraving
- Grave-stone design
- Generation of inscriptions in materials
- Mirror editing (for the purpose of back lighting of motifs in back lighting of the mirror)
- Gift items
- Promotional items
and much more…
- Processor: not lower than Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz.
- RAM: no less than 1024 MB (4096MB). be recommended )
- Space: not less than 20 GB, NTFS – file system is required.
- Video card: ATI/NVidia and not less than 256 MB video memory.
- Operating system: Windows 2000 / Windows XP.
- Another: USB 2.0 is required
The photo engraving machine
Only a few years ago a skilled engraver still manually engraved workpieces in hours of detailed work. Today this highly challenging job is often done with mechanical precision by CNC photo engraving machines.
Hobbyists and beginners increasingly use a CNC-controlled photo-engraving machine. Last but not least, to save time and a lot of hard work, but also to achieve professional results.
Photo Engraving are applicable in:
- Engraving of Medallions
- Engraving of pictures on grave stones and grave plaques
- Photo engravings or logos of any kind as on cups, machine parts, technical equipment, grave stonesNumbering of metal components (serial numbers)
- Personalizing gift items with photo engraving
- Manufacturing of individual and high quality jewelry