CNC Plasma Cutter
CNC plasma cutter High-Z PlasCut-1350
CNC plasma cutter for steel plates, aluminium, brass and stainless steel.
The plasma cutter machine High-Z PlusCut-1350 comes with a powerful Hypertherm Powermax plasma torch, a connection part for the suction and a rack on wheels. With the removable High-Z machine you can also mill wood, metal and plastic. Buying the plasma cutting machine you get a system, which you can use for milling and engraving as well and which is unsurpassed in this price category.
(incl. German VAT)
CNC Plasma Cutting Machine for steel plates
The plasma cutting machine High-Z PlasCUT-1350 is appropriate for cutting steel plates, aluminim and brass. Thus it is multiplied applicable as no other CNC machine in this price range.
PlasCUT-1350 plasma cutting machine with Hypertherm Powermax 45
The plasma arc cutting equipment High-Z PlasCUT-1350 is suited for plasma arc torching as well as milling wood, PVC, etc. Delivery is complete with above shown base frame including connecting pieces and two pull-out drawers for water fillings. With a movement speed of a maximum of 2.5 meters per minute during operation, it processes all sliceable metallic materials up to 16 mm.
The ideal software to work with our plasma cutter is SheetCAM TNG.
Connection for exhaust systems available on the backside. Wavy-arranged, exchangeable supporting plates. Stable construction. Usable for milling works on wood, PVC, etc.
Can be loaded from the side or from the top without any problem. Due to the contact surface of 1650 x 1200 ideal for plate standard format of 1500 x 3000, cut in three parts.
Traverse paths of the machine: Plasma operation: 1350 x 1050mm. Milling operation:1400 x 1050mm.
In a few weeks is also available for about 1,600 euros, an electronic height control system, which allows to cut corrugated iron sheets.
Features High-Z PlasCUT-1350 plasma cutting machine
Technical data of included microstep controller:
- 4-channel control
- Power up to 4 x 2.4 A
- Micro pacing 1/8-Step / 1600 steps / rev.
- 4 ports for 4 stepper motors
- Connection to parallel port or in USB WIN PCNC Economy to USB port
- “Sleep function” for power reduction in standby
- Protect against high voltage spikes
- E-stop button, 2-way secured
- Control of 2 power-consumers up to 1200 watts via software switchable (from WIN PCNC Economy), 230 V, 8A
- Power Supply Relay / Cooling
- Aluminum heatsink / 2 active fans 60 & 40mm
- Ability to connect a total of 5 end-and reference switches / stop button
- Connection ports of motors and control line through D-sub 9-pin.