(Attention! The pictures show both large and smaller machine types)
- Steel construction of extremely high tortional stability of mainly hot-formed steel profiles with a plate thickness up to 6,3mm !
- Highest stability: At a bridge load of 100kg in the middle of the Y axis the bridge of a 2m wide RaptorX-milling machine (travel Y 2010mm) “bends” only 0,02mm, which is only two hundredth of a mm !Therefore even spindles up to approx. 70kg or other heavy tools or tool heads can be used without loss of accuracy of the system !
- Variable work space because of adjustable table support struts (optional, price per piece 195 Euro, supports up to approx. 200 kg per strut). Clearance under bridge 150mm, 300mm or 400mm selectable.
- The framework is open towards the bottom which allows working with tall work pieces (control cabinets, door- and window frames, large three-dimensional parts).
- New drive concept with planetary gears. This allows traversing speeds up to 40 metres (X + Y axis) per minute (in combination with Mach3, Win PCNC Profi and USB).
- High speed with maximum performance: three-dimensional drives with Mach3 software up to approx. 10 meters per minute (approx. 170mm per second), depending on contour shape. Therefore the RaptorX-SL almost reaches the performance of a otherwise much more expensive Servo-CNC milling machine !
- Unbeatable price-performance ratio! See for yourself! Demonstrations daily by arrangement!
Finaly an end to flimsy steel machines constructed of cold drawn, paper thin square tubing which is prone to distortion when welded together.
Manufactured from high quality heat-treated steel, the frame construction and 9.4 Amp Brushless drive motors that produce over 900 Ncm holding torque, provide very reliable and stable platforms that are unbeatable in their price to performance ratio.
Traverse speeds of up to 40 meters per minute can be achieved. This demonstrates the high quality and performance of our machines.
From us you will purchase carefully thought-out technology with the necessary motor control unit as well as high-quality software included in the package price.
For the present, the standard machines will be available in six different travel sizes from 1200 x 1510 x 300mm up to 3200 x 2010 x 600mm.
Customized machines with double Z axis etc. can be made up to a travel size of 17.500 x 3010mm !!
Here you can findapplications with videos, photos and reports of the RaptorX-3D-CNC milling machine.
The fine distinction:
To achieve maximum stability and to be able to work with granite, marble or aluminum, select the correct height table to ensure the travel to the material surface is as small as possible for best accuracy.